Connecticut Straight Bending Brake
Connecticut floor mounted manual bending brakes are precisioin machines designed for accurate bending with rated capacities.
Features of the Connecticut Bending Brake:
- Positive clamping pressure adjustment
- Apron stop rod for repeat bends
- Long handles for extra leverage
- Work support angle bar for full capacity
1-inch minimum flange
- Improved leg design for lighter weight
- All steel construction – no castings
- Heavy tie rods for minimum deflection
- Removable bending bar and angle
- Adjustable apron hinges
- Positive rear material gauge adjustment
Connecticut Series hand brakes are an economically-priced solution for
your bending needs and will provide years of trouble-free service.